dotBox Dual Mech Instructions and Safety
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product is for advanced users only. This is a mechanical (not regulated) mod, intended for use by experienced vapers, and requires regular maintenance.
Improper use, transport, or storage may cause fire or explosion. The operational range of the resistance for parallel mode is from 0.1 ohm to 3.0 ohm and series mode 0.5 ohm to 3.0 ohm. Do not build below 0.1 ohm resistance for parallel mode and do not build below 0.5 ohm resistance for series mode. Use at your own risk and take appropriate precautions when using this device.This product is for advanced users only.***
dotBox Dual Mech Instructions:
- This product is only for use by persons over 18 years of age and should not be used by non-vapers, children, women who are pregnant and/or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not expose this product to high-temperature environments.
- It is recommended to use a 30 A or higher rated batteries.
- Check batteries before use. if batteries or protective wrap is damaged do not use.
- Batteries must not be installed incorrectly, pay close attention to the markings on the device and diagram.
- if both batteries are installed incorrectly this product may malfunction.
- if batteries are installed opposite each others polarity it will cause to burn out and replacement of fused selector switch.
- Remove batteries when not using this product as is best practice for all mechanical devices
Removing Firing Switch
The switch should periodically be inspected for wear and damage
- Remove battery cover (door)
- Remove two screws in the battery compartment
- Remove switch cover (door)
- Remove firing button
- In figure (A), remove the front panel (door) to reveal mode selection switch
*** Use the door to turn the mode selection switch, natch the arrow on the switch with your choice of modes:
- in figure (B), the arrow points to the parallel mode. The working voltage is 4.2v.
- In figure (C), the arrow points to the closed position. The current is cut off.
- In figure (D), the arrow points to the series mode. The working voltage is 8.4v.
*Click to enhance the image