Warranty & Returns
DOTMOD LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
All sales are final. We do not offer returns or exchanges. However, at dotmod we stand behind our products and are pleased to offer a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects.
What does the warranty cover?
- Authentic dotmod products determined by dotmod to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence, misuse or improper storage
- Damage of a product resulting from user modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Products with external signs of damage
- Theft or loss of the product (including loss in transit)
- E-liquid or damage caused by e-liquid
- Batteries and damage to a product caused by a battery
- Disposable products
- Clones and counterfeit products or products that can not be verified as authentic dotmod products
- Products that have been transferred from original purchaser to subsequent parties
- Color discrepancies: the process of anondizing does not allow for perfect color match across all products. Colors may vary slightly
How long is the warranty period?
This is a limited lifetime warranty for products deemed by dotmod to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects, provided all other conditions are met.
What will dotmod, Inc. do to correct issues?
Our customer service department will first attempt to troubleshoot the issues with you to determine if it can be resolved quickly and easily. If that is not possible we will attempt to repair the product. If we are unable to repair your product, and it is within 3 months of the original purchase date, dotmod will replace the product with a similar product of equal or lesser value. For products purchased more than 3 months ago dotmod will issue a credit for 50% off toward the purchase of a different dotmod product.
Are there any costs I have to pay?
Yes, you are responsible for the cost of shipping an item back to dotmod for warranty services. If your product is determined by dotmod to be under warranty, the replacement or repaired product will be returned at no cost to you. If dotmod determines your product is not under warranty, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to you. If you choose not to pay for return shipping of a non-warrantied product, you will forfeit that product. Dotmod does not pay for the return shipping of products not under warranty.
What do I need to do?
Send an email to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your address
- Where you purchased your product
- Picture or photocopy of receipt
- Picture of serial # on your product
- Picture or photocopy of authenticity certificate
- Description of your concern/issue
- Photograph or video of the issue
What happens next?
Our customer service department will contact you and attempt to troubleshoot the issue with you. If that does not resolve the issue our customer service department will provide instructions for sending the product to dotmod and once received will remain in contact with you until resolution of the issue.
If you are asked to send your product to dotmod, please return it in the original packaging with the authenticity certificate and your name and contact information inside the box.
Please note: For best results, we ask that you communicate in an open, honest and socially acceptable manner with our customer service team (please no profanity or threats). Dotmod reserves the right to deny any warranty service and to discontinue communication about warranty issues.